For the second year running, glorious weather welcomed the New Forest Wealth Management Golf event at Hamptworth Golf and Country Club.
42 participants enjoyed the course, which was presented in great condition, as always, and the officials at Hamptworth made everyone feel welcome.
The day was closed with an informative and entertaining presentation from Gavin McGhee, Senior Wealth Management Consultant at St. James's Place Wealth Management, providing reassurance of the strengths and security that is provided through the bespoke Investment Management Approach of St James’s Place and introduced new and potential clients to opportunities they have available.
There was some impressive golf played and the winning team score was outstanding. The results of the prize giving are confirmed as follows:
- Best Individual Score: Peter Darlington - 39
- Best Group: Team 7 - Pete Spratt, Peter Darlington, Diane Darlington, Chris Upfield
- Hidden Holes: Rob Shelley
- Longest Drive (Hole 15): Adam Johnson
- Nearest the Pin (Hole 10): Cliff Westley
- Beat the Beast (Hole 16): Robin Arkle, Stan Broomfield, Brian Calvert, Pete Spratt, Diane Darlington, James Walker, Ed Gillian, Rob Shelley, Adam Johnson
Congratulations once again to all of our winners!
Adam Johnson, Director of New Forest Wealth Management says “It was a fantastic to be able to share such a fun day with our existing clients and their guests. I look forward to welcoming everyone back again next year.”
All of the staff at New Forest Wealth Management are delighted with the kind and exceptional compliments from our clients regarding the day and hugely thankful to Hamptworth Golf Club for their excellent service throughout the day. We are all very pleased and eagerly await our third installment of our Golf Day in 2018 – date to follow shortly!