New Forest Wealth Management was established in 2006, when director, Adam Johnson accepted an invitation to join St. James's Place Wealth Management.
With our offices in Ower, Romsey, Hampshire in the New Forest, we are able to provide advice to clients across Southern England.
Our Commitment to Forming an Ongoing Relationship
At New Forest Wealth Management, we desire to create and maintain long term working relationships with our clients as you are important to us whatever the level of your needs. As you go through the journey of your life your circumstances will change, and along with that your needs. You can be assured that at all times you are important to us, and can be comforted that your business is in safe hands.
We will discuss the level of ongoing service you require, holding regular reviews to discuss your changing circumstances and talk through your business to assure it remains appropriate and continue to meet your objectives.
We will do our best to satisfy your expectations, and requirements, and changes to your financial circumstances as they occur, whilst being totally up to date with variations in Government legislation including tax changes, economic factors and investment markets.
Putting you firmly at the centre of everything we do is core to the St. James's Place Wealth Management culture, and to us at New Forest Wealth Management.
The following are examples of the specialist advice and services you can expect:-
- Retirement Planning and exit planning*
- Advanced tax and investment planning
- Trust and Estate Planning **
- International Investment and Trusts **
- Pension analysis
- Mortgage Services including Residential, Buy-to-Let and Commercial ***
- Self-Invested Personal Pension plans
- Pension Drawdown Schemes
- Small Self-Administered pension schemes
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Protection Panel covering various personal, employee benefits, business protection including life cover, critical illness, Private Medical Insurance
- Long Term Care solutions
- Specialist General Insurance We believe that the solutions we can offer represent the high standards that you should receive. We can offer you the benefit of a single relationship to meet all of your financial needs.
**Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
*** Commercial mortgages and some buy-to-let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested